If you suddenly receive a warning saying “Your personal files have been encrypted!”, then Cryptorbit Virus has managed to infiltrate your system and is running on it. This infection is highly dangerous and should be removed from the computer as soon as possible. The virus claims to represent the authorities and that its presence is due to some illegal activities performed by the user. Because of this, it wants you to pay a fine in order to regain access to your files. This is why this virus is regarded as a ransomware infection. Have no doubt that Cryptorbit Virus works for cyber criminals, and not for any legitimate law enforcement agency.
Cryptorbit Virus has been discovered to be attached to spam emails. If you open such an attachment, the infection will be immediately transferred to your computer. Once this has happened, it will start performing its malicious plans right away. After it has started operating, it will begin encrypting all of your files. The virus is difficult to detect, and it will inform of its presence only when the encryption process has been completed. This is why we implore you not to open any emails sent to you by suspicious companies or email addresses. Otherwise, you risk some harmful infection like Cryptorbit Virus entering your PC.
The first thing Cryptorbit Virus will do once it has managed to infiltrate your system is to settle itself is the documents and settings folder on your PC. Then, it will modify your system’s registry in order to be able to start along with your Windows operating system on every boot up. Cryptorbit Virus will now start encrypting the files that are present on your hard drive, as well as those located on mapped network drives. It does not encrypt all files. It usually goes for pictures, video files, Microsoft Office files, documents with other extensions, AutoCAD files, etc.
Once all of this has happened, the virus will display a message on the computer’s screen. The warning will most likely take up the whole screen, and it will state that your files have been encrypted. If you want your files decrypted, you must obtain a key. This, of course, supposedly happens once you have paid the fine, which can range from $400 to over $2,000. The payment should be done in Bitcoins or MoneyPak vouchers. However, even if you pay the ransom, your files will remain encrypted. This is why we urge you not to pay any amount of money to this intruder.
Cryptorbit Virus will not only encrypt your system’s files. It is also able to snoop around your system and find any sensitive information and send it to its masters. It will also start interfering with your system’s performance. Do not be surprised if your computer starts crashing unexpectedly or if you lose Internet connection frequently. Needless to say, all of the tasks it performs have devastating consequences for your system. This is why the virus has to be removed at once.
In order to get rid of Cryptorbit Virus, use the removal guide suitable for your system from the ones listed below. There you will find out how to install the powerful malware removal tool SpyHunter in order to get rid of this intruder completely. This is the fastest, surest, and safest way of dealing with the infections. The presence of SpyHunter on your computer means that it is being protected at all times, and no other viruses will manage to infiltrate it.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
1. Restart your computer and start tapping F8 right away.
2.You are now on the Advanced Boot Menu. Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
3.Open your browser and download SpyHunter.
4. Install the security tool and launch a system scan.
5. Remove all found infections.
1. Restart the PC.
2. When BIOS loads, hold Shift and repeatedly tap F8.
3. Click See Advanced Repair Options shown on the Recovery screen.
4. Go to Troubleshoot.
5. Open Advanced Options. After that, go to Windows Startup Settings.
6. Restart the computer again.
7. You will see the old the Advanced Boot Option screen.
8. Select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
9. Download SpyHunter and install it.
10. Launch the application and run a full system scan.
11. Remove all infections.
1. Restart your computer and repeatedly tap the F8 key.
2. By using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Menu, then press Enter.
3. You will receive a notification on your Desktop. Click Yes.
4. Go to the Start menu and launch RUN.
5. Type msconfig in the window and hit Enter.
6. Go to the Startup tab located in the System Configuration Utility.
7. Select Disable All and click OK.
8. Open your Internet browser and download SpyHunter.
9. Install the security tool and use it to scan your system.
10. Remove all intruders.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove Cryptorbit virus