If you spot Dosearches.com as your home page and default search engine, then your browser has been hijacked. This has probably happened because of a recent browser add-on that you have installed on your PC. If your browser has been hijacked, then you will experience sudden redirect to unknown and potentially harmful websites. These activities can lead to a serious computer infection. Avoid any risks for your system and information by removing the dosearches.com toolbar from your computer. This will stop the redirects to any hazardous web pages.
The dosearches.com add-on is available for download on the website. But it is attached to numerous other freeware tools, as well. If you are surprised to find the toolbar on your computer, then it has entered your computer in the latter way as often it is installed alongside the other free program unnoticed. When installed, the dosearches.com toolbar will immediately be attached to your browser. After that, it will modify your browser’s settings. As a result of this, dosearches.com will become your home page and default search engine. The toolbar can make these changes to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, as well.
Now, all of your searches will be managed by dosearches.com. This will enable it to redirect you to unknown websites. You will be transferred to pages such as news.yahoo.com, images.search.yahoo.com, video.search.yahoo.com, and other such websites. But this pages do not belong to Yahoo!, but they are created by Seablue Technology Ltd.
Dosearches.com is an advertising platform that works on a pay-per-click system. This means that its developers get paid for redirecting users to sponsored websites. Being unexpectedly redirected to unknown websites is not only annoying, but it can also prove to be quite hazardous to your security. Because the reliability of the websites you are transferred to is not checked, there is a chance that the page you land on is managed by hackers. If this happens, your computer will be attacked by malware, spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, or other harmful infections. They will steal your personal and financial information and deliver it straight to the hands of cyber criminals.
You want to protect your information, so you must remove the dosearches.com hijacker from your computer immediately. To do that, follow the guide below. You should also scan your system for any infections using a reliable antivirus program, such as SpyHunter. It will detect all threats and remove them from your PC promptly.
Removal from Internet Explorer:
1. Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions, and disable all unknown add-ons.
3. On the left, click on Search Providers.
4. Select a new default search provider and remove the unwanted one.
5. Save changes and close window.
6. Press Alt+X again and go to Internet Options
7. Under the General tab, enter a new home page address instead of the current one. Click OK.
Removal from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open the Tools menu and go to Options.
2. Click Manage Add-ons.
3. When on the Extensions menu, find all unfamiliar add-ons and remove them. Close the window.
4. You should be on the Options window again.
5. Under the General tab, find the home page address and replace the current address with a new one. Click OK.
6. Go to the Firefox search bar on the top right corner of your browser window.
7. Left-click on it and select Manage Search Engines at the very bottom.
8. Designate a search engine of your desire and remove the unwanted one.
9. Click OK.
Removal from Google Chrome:
1. Press Alt+F and scroll over to Tools from the menu.
2. Go to Extensions and delete all unknown add-ons by clicking on the corresponding trash can icon.
3. Click Settings on the left, under On Startup, select Open a page or a set of pages.
4. Click Set pages, erase the current home page address and enter a new one. Click OK.
5. Under the Search section, click on Manage search engines.
6. Remove any unnecessary search engine and select your desired one as your default search provider.
7. Click Done and restart Google Chrome.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove Dosearches.com virus
Tags: remove Dosearches.comBy Linda Jackson