ICQ Toolbar that is bundled with ICQ messenger. When you install the popular messaging program, the toolbar will be automatically added to your browser. It is compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. The toolbar will add some features to your browser that will provide for a more enjoyable online experience.
The toolbar can be installed together with ICQ, or you can download it from icq.com. Once installed, it will add features like ICQ Help Center and ICQ Seach to your browser. Using it, you will also be able to make image and videos searches. It will also make it possible for you to search for people you know that are on ICQ. The toolbar will also provide you with easy access to your ICQ chats and forums. Other features that ICQ Toolbar gives you is email notifications, as well as map searches. This toolbar can prove to be quite useful and genial to use.
But if you want to remove do not want to use this add-on and do not want it on your browser, then it would be good to know exactly how to remove it.
Use the instructions provided below to remove ICQ Toolbar from your browser and computer. Keep in mind, that the Internet hides many dangers. There are pages that have computer viruses lurking on them, so, if you are not careful, you run the risk of getting your computer infected by some malicious virus. This is why, it is best to have a reliable security tool, and keep it up-to-date, too. We recommend you use SpyHunter to keep it safe from any viruses.
Removal from Internet Explorer:
1. Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions, and remove ICQ Toolbar.
3. Click Search Providers on the left.
4. Remove the unwanted search engine and select another one.
5. Save changes and close window. Press Alt+X again.
6. Go to Internet Options, under the General tab, replace current home page address with your desired one. Click OK.
Removal from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons Manager tab.
2. You should be on the Extensions menu; remove ICQ Toolbar. Close the tab.
3. Press Alt+T, and go to Options.
4. Under General tab, replace the current home page address with your desired one.
5. Click OK and close the menu.
6. Click the icon in the Search box at the top right corner of Firefox window.
7. Click Manage Search engines, remove the unwanted search engine and select another one as your default search engine.
8. Click OK.
Removal from Google Chrome:
1. Press Alt+F and scroll over Tools.
2. Go to Extensions, and remove ICQ Toolbar.
3. Click Settings on the left, under On Startup, select Open a page or a set of pages.
4. Click Set pages, remove the current home page address and enter your desired one. Click OK.
5. Under Search, click on Manage search engines.
6. Set any search engine as your default one, and remove the unwanted one.
7. Click Done.
8. Restart the browser.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove ICQ Toolbar