Nation Advanced Search is a browser add-on that is categorized as a browser hijacker. If the add-on is installed on your computer, you will be redirected to websites with unknown reputation; this could lead to attacks on your computer by all kinds of infections. If you notice this application running on your computer, you must remove it at once.
Nation Advanced Search comes bundled with various freeware, usually downloaded from third-party websites. Often, the toolbar will be installed along with the software that you actually wanted without you even noticing. It can be attached to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
The browser extension will change your browsers’ settings: it will make its own websites your home page, as well as your default search engine and Nation Advanced Search will manage all of your search queries. By doing this, it could obstruct your regular browsing and redirect you to potentially harmful websites.
If you visit a compromised website, your computer could be infected with viruses. These compromised web pages can be used by hackers in order to gain access to your system and steal sensitive information from it. You can even be tricked into visiting such websites by the frequent pop-up advertisements that Nation Advanced Search generates.
Although it is not a virus itself, Nation Advanced Search can put your system at risk. It is highly advisable that you do not use it or click on any of the pop-up messages. Instead, you should remove the unwanted application at once.
To remove Nation Advanced Search from your computer and browsers, follow the instructions listed below. Remember though, if you have used it at any time, there is a chance that your computer has been infected by one or more viruses. To check whether there are any infections currently residing on your computer, use Spy Hunter as it is a reliable malware removal tool. It will detect and remove all infections on your PC, as well as protect it from future attacks.
Removal from Internet Explorer
1. Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
2. Go to Toolbars and Extensions, and remove Nation Advanced Search Toolbar.
3. Click Search Providers on the left.
4. Remove the unwanted search engine and choose another one.
5. Save changes and close window. Press Alt+X again.
6. Go to Internet Options, under the General tab, replace current home page address with your desired one. Click OK.
Removal from Mozilla Firefox
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons Manager tab.
2. You should be on the Extensions menu, click Remove next to Nation Advanced Search Toolbar. Close the tab.
3. Press Alt+T, and go to Options.
4. Under General tab, replace the current home page address with your desired one.
5. Click OK and close the menu.
6. Click the icon in the Search box at the top right corner of Firefox window.
7. Click Manage Search engines, remove the unwanted search engine and choose a new one as your default search engine.
8. Click OK.
Removal from Google Chrome
1. Press Alt+F and scroll over Tools.
2. Go to Extensions and remove all Nation Advanced Search Toolbar related applications via the trash can.
3. Click Settings on the left, under On Startup, select Open a page or a set of pages.
4. Click Set pages, remove the current home page address and enter your desired one. Click OK.
5. Under Search, click on Manage search engines.
6. Set any search engine as your default one, and remove the unwanted one.
7. Click Done.
8. Restart the browser.
Removal from Windows:
1. Open the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. Open the Uninstall a Program tool. Find Nation Advanced Search Toolbar and uninstall it.
3. Download SpyHunter.
4. Install the tool and launch a full scan to detect any infections that might be residing on your computer. If any are found, SpyHunter will remove them.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove Nation Advanced Search virus