Bonanza Deals is a browser add-on that, once installed, will take full control of your browser. This application is available on its official website, but it can also be bundled with other free programs. How it has managed to enter your computer is not very important as it will present a risk for your security either way. The add-on is able to redirect you to unknown websites without your permission. Because some of the websites you will be sent to have unknown intentions, they may prove to be malicious and infect your PC with viruses. This is why, Bonanza Deals is considered to be a potentially unwanted program, and its removal is recommended.
Because Bonanza Deals can be downloaded and installed alongside other free programs, users are often surprised when they find it on their computers. But do not rush into conclusions and consider it a virus as it is not. Once it is installed, the toolbar will immediately attach itself to your browser.
When Bonanza Deals is present on your computer, it will modify your browser’s settings. The add-on’s website will now be your home page. Also, from now on Bonanza Deals will manage all of your searches. Because of these changes, you will start being unexpectedly redirected to unknown websites. And just being transferred to unfamiliar web pages without your consent is not your biggest problem. What you should be worrying about is that some of these websites may be malicious. This means that they are used by cyber criminals to infect your computer with malware, spyware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, or other harmful viruses. These viruses will be able to collect all of your sensitive information after which they will send it to their creators. Your personal details, credit card numbers, usernames, passwords, and other sensitive information will be used by cyber criminals to rob you.
You must ensure your system’s safety at all times. Because of the harmful consequences for your information, it it wisest to remove this add-on from your computer immediately.
Follow the guide below as it will show you how to get rid of Bonanza Deals from your computer. As there is a serious risk of your computer being infected when using this add-on, it is also recommended that you scan your computer using a reliable security tool such as SpyHunter. It will detect all viruses present on your system and remove them. Thus, it will guarantee your PC’s security.
Removal from Internet Explorer:
1. Open the Tools menu and go to Manage add-ons.
2. You should be on Toolbars and Extensions. Find Bonanza Deals and disable it.
3. Now, click Search Providers on the left side.
4. Delete the unwanted search provider and select another one as your default search engine.
5. Save changes and close window.
6. Open the Tools menu again.
7. Go to Internet Options, under the General tab, instead of the current address, enter another web page. Click OK.
Removal from Google Chrome:
1. Press Alt+F. A menu should appear.
2. Go to Tools and then to Extensions. Remove Bonanza Deals using the trash can icon.
3. Click Settings on the left side of the window, under On Startup, select Open a page or a set of pages.
4. Click Set pages, replace the current home page address with another one. Click OK.
5. Find the Search header, click on Manage search engines.
6. Remove the unwanted search engine and replace it with any other one. Click Done.
7. Restart the browser.
Removal from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open the Tools menu and click on Add-ons.
2. Select the Extensions menu and disable Bonanza Deals. Close the tab.
3. Open the Tools menu again and go to Options.
4. Under General tab, enter a new home page address instead of the current one.
5. Click OK and close the menu.
6. Go to the Search box at the top right corner of Firefox window and click on the search engine icon.
7. Click Manage Search Engines. Remove the unwanted search engine and select another one as your default one.
8. Click OK.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove Bonanza Deals virus