Svenska Polisen Virus is another ransomware infection whose intentions are to steal your money along with your personal and financial details. This particular ransomware virus attacks only computers located in Sweden. Though it will say it represents the police, it does not. Just the opposite, it is a malicious creation of cyber criminals. If this virus has infected your PC, instead of paying any money to it, you will need to remove it immediately.
Svenska Polisen Virus uses the Revoyem Trojan horse to infiltrate your computer. It will locate weaknesses in your system’s security and enter through them. Once inside, it modify some of your essential system registry files. This way, it takes full control of your system. When it hijacks your system, the virus will not allow you to access any of your files or programs. What you will be able to do is only to view the notification that it has displayed on your desktop. The virus says it is sent by the police. The reason it gives for locking your PC is that you have been accused of illegally distributing copyrighted content online. It further says that you must pay a fine in order to have your computer unlocked and avoid being prosecuted.
The virus will use the police’s insignia to seem like it has some legitimacy, but it does not. This is a computer infection whose goal is only to trick users into handing over their money and personal information to cyber criminals. If you give it your personal and financial details, they will be used by hackers to steal all of your money from your bank account as well as your identity. Remember, this is nothing but a virus. You have not been accused of any crimes, and you most certainly do not need to pay any amount of money to it. Even if you do pay, your PC will remain locked, and the virus will still be present on the system. What you have to do if this virus has attacked your computer, is to remove it, and as quickly as possible, too.
To avoid any risks for your system while you are removing Svenska Polisen Virus, you should use reliable malware removal software. Attempting this manually can result in your system being severely damaged. Also, this way, you can never be completely sure that all malicious files have been removed. Using a reliable security tool such as SpyHunter ensures that Svenska Polisen Virus will be removed from your computer safely and fully. This tool will also remove any other virus that has managed to infiltrate your system.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
1. Restart your computer and start tapping F8 right away.
2.You are now on the Advanced Boot Menu. Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
3.Open your browser and download SpyHunter.
4. Install the security tool and launch a system scan.
5. Remove all found infections.
1. Restart the PC.
2. When BIOS loads, hold Shift and repeatedly tap F8.
3. Click See Advanced Repair Options shown on the Recovery screen.
4. Go to Troubleshoot.
5. Open Advanced Options. After that, go to Windows Startup Settings.
6. Restart the computer again.
7. You will see the old the Advanced Boot Option screen.
8. Select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
9. Download SpyHunter and install it.
10. Launch the application and run a full system scan.
11. Remove all infections.
1. Restart your computer and repeatedly tap the F8 key.
2. By using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Menu, then press Enter.
3. You will receive a notification on your Desktop. Click Yes.
4. Go to the Start menu and launch RUN.
5. Type msconfig in the window and hit Enter.
6. Go to the Startup tab located in the System Configuration Utility.
7. Select Disable All and click OK.
8. Open your Internet browser and download SpyHunter.
9. Install the security tool and use it to scan your system.
10. Remove all intruders.
Download Removal ToolRun a FREE spyware scan and easily remove Svenska Polisen virus